ISI takes education far beyond the traditional classroom, meeting a multitude of diverse needs for both learners and practitioners. Our comprehensive products can be found in community colleges, military sites, hospital settings, community-based organizations, housing sites, alternative education centers, and agencies with social service partnerships.
ISI products and services are currently serving the following groups:
- Adults in need of a GED for access to better jobs
- Adult learners who did not go straight to college from high school and need a GED or assistance with college placement
- Job seekers in need of vocational training
- High school graduates who need to meet TABE requirements to pursue a vocational program
- Homeschooled teens who need to fill academic gaps before taking the GED
- Learners who need to study at home for a number of reasons such as living in a rural area, having no transportation, not being able to afford child care, struggling with a physical disability or dealing with inflexible work schedules.
- Individuals in need of parenting skills or other soft skills
- Practitioners who need comprehensive course materials and performance tracking tools to assist the above groups
Read about our program successes.
OUR CLIENT LIST
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING